MENU

Slide

RIP Baby P.

Sunday, July 15, 2012


RIP Baby Peanut, thanks for bringing me such joy in my life for the past 7 years and also giving me my sweetie mimao & meeko. Wait for me in heaven with Nutella alright hamsum baby.


It's always heartbreaking and so tough to see your pet grow old and watch them suffer,  i miss him but at the very same time i'm so relieved he's not suffering even a minute longer.




Miss you baby p.


I'm been playing with dirt and doing some container gardening this couple days, to distract myself a little i guess. Blog about my mini garden when i'm more or less done! (:




Got this at Garden Festival SG yesterday, and i named it Baby Blooms. Can't wait for it to bloom!




It's sitting beside my desktop, it looks so cheerful i wanna smile everytime i look at Baby blooms! Gotta go pack for my mummy's cellgroup party tomorrow, goodnight! (:



Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: